Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ulmer: "OíNealís fate is tied to Bargnaniís"
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
takman_777
is tired of all the Jose hating on this forum! sigh...

Representing:

i am not questioning his work, but since his injury, where has he been? jose is always around and with the team? that speaks more to me than his play on the court. i suspect he will be moved very shortly as everyone keeps telling me how valuable his contract is. i just think he is done here as he won't be happy backing up Bosh or bargs... as i have said, this league has very few men who will sit and be happy for the team when they are not playing and are "stars" in this league. JO WAS a star in this league and his salary reflects the status he once held. he no longer commands the respect or has the game he had and we are now stuck with an expiring contract that can't play the game he was brought here to play... i don't think his knee will take much more so if you are content waiting until his contract expires on the dream that toronto has any hope in hell of landing a huge FA next season, then enjoy it my friend as the team will not get any better until we deal with our lack of players at the 2 and 3 spot. Trade him to someone else who believes he has value, we have little hope of keeping Bosh let alone drawing wade here... as i see it.. Bosh won't stay as this organization is not truly able to put a winning team together. chances are very good we won't win 30 games let alone 35 which is not an improvement from last year as i see it, but maybe losing so many games we are winning makes it okay... sigh...
takman_777 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote