Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jose is my Valentine.
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
care to elaborate on how you plan to .... oh never mind.

Stop being a baby.

Anyhow, sure, I'll elaborate. Jose plays great defence, he never lets up, he makes the opposing guards work from inbounds on, which takes its toll. He helps well, and always, ALWAYS keeps his hands in the lanes to disrupt and cause a bit of chaos. He plays his man to the proper side very well,and he takes away easy Jumpers.

Does he get beat, well ya, is there a guard out there that doesn't???????

I keep reading comments from posters saying he is getting killed, the ONLY way to stop PG penetration on an iso is to have proper hedging from your other guards and alert lane defensce from your bigs.

HA!

Our bigs, Bosh and BArgnani??????

You gottta be fucking kidding me.

Same reason our 2-3 guys get shredded by elite SF's.

Why don't you put your clip board back in your locker bro, my comment was meant to be smartass. Stop being a messageboard baby, not everything needs to be a fight.

And mind your Business.
Actually my comment was meant to be smart ass too, so perhaps I'm not the one who's being a baby...

Anyway, it doesn't take a genius to figure out maybe I should take a step back after he's blown by me three or four times in a row and our once cushy 20+ point lead is now 10.
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote