Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Report: Bargnani & Parker Offered for Okafor
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #69 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
If I can be sure that I'm not going to come here and find threads about my weak character or specifically targeting my views on Jose as interpreted by Benzo, as Benzo has promised, then I'm pretty good. Even better would be no threats of such things in the first place, and no attempts to turn every statement I make into part of a turf war that I never wanted.

I like to see my posts as part of an overall dance, not as an opportunity to do battle on a daily basis. Sorry for blathering on today. I just want some actual resolution, because honestly I'm sick of being blindsided and then told to get over myself. I guess that's way too much to ask for, but at least I've made myself as clear as I can.

I'll take a bit of a break, because I realize that it takes two to tango and that I have danced that particular dance too much myself. I need some time to fill my ipod and do some other shit, so I'm going to take the opportunity now and do everything I can to come back absolutely grudgeless.

Heehee.

Walk a mile in my shoes.

:P
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote