Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - January's RF Member of the Month is .....
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

It is as it should be Jackals, rejoice, for today born to you is a new leader, a glimmer of hope in the dark, and desperate times.

Lord Superjudge has descended from Valhalla, where he was eating chicken fingers and getting drunk with his friends Julien, Bubbles and Ricky.

I give to you a new dawn.

Lord of the Jackals requires no bows, no exultations, no!

He is a lord or the people, he is one with the people, only, as his brother in greatness, King Nash likes to point out, he is no better than his Jackal minions, they are the same, only, he is 10 yimes better!

Let us dance, lets us welcome a new day with love, understanding, great golden copulations, and a stiff elbow to the teeth of the Jeboo, the unholy, the anti-Jackal, Lord Garnett.

Your Lord Superjudge, King of all Jackals, Sultan of shit talk, and the Swami who is washed up like Kwame humbly take the reins, from some Jackal that quit under the pressure and responsibility that I was born to wear as a trophy for my many year of "Playing ball", and "knowing more than thriller because I played ball"

Yes today is a glorious and beautiful day. Mark it in annuls of time. We will see a better day, and that day begins now.

Peace to all Jackals great and small, young and old..... or to be more descriptive, trane and thriller, Kirby and Takman!!!!!

"Write that down".
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote