Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Houston Rockets 80 - Toronto Raptors 93 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

You were at the game, Thriller? I met up with Wu and met his adorable son.. no kidding - that was the cutest kid I've seen in a LONG time.

I'll be at the game next week Thriller. My sister's coming in from Halifax, so I'm taking her.
I saw the cheerleaders and they're nothing special. Katherine used to be nice until she lost 10-15 pounds.

As for this game, nice to see the guys got their heads out of the clouds. I'm surprised T-Mac still gets booed. I'm surprised guys like Mike James and Steve Francis didn't get booed more often.
*Why doesn't Battier get the ball more often?
*Why wasn't Rafer starting?
*Deke needs to STFU. He's always the first one up complaining. How come he doesn't get slapped with a tech? It's funny. He doesn't even sit with the players anymore during time outs. He stands away with the rest of the coaches.
*I expected more out of Scola
*That Battier for Gay/Swift trade looks awful for Houston
*Steve Francis is done
*Mike James was the same ol Mike James, not passing up the ball, just chucking up shots
*I don't think Yao could jump over a phone book. I think he's got a 3 inch vertical.
*Houston has an all-world team but just looked really disinterested. I don't get it.
*I like Delfino. He brings it pretty much every night
*Can Bosh play the same way every night the same way he played yesterday afternoon?
*For 2.5 mil a season, Hump really earns his money.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote