Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sixers: Any Player Available?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Quote:
I disagree. I think Miller could give them everything Eric Snow does...plus offense! That team needs someone else with game experience and offensive skills to allow LeBron some freedom to do things that he can't always carrying the ball up the court.
All Eric Snow gives when hes in the game nowadays is solid defence and an offence that has to go 4 on 5. And Lebron almost never carries the ball up the court until the late stages of the 4th, Gibson or Pavlovic bring it up and then give it to him, heh.

Like I said, Mike Brown hasnt shown any signs of adding anything new to the offence, unless he changes things up and lets Miller do his thing on pick and roll plays a few times a quarter he'd be completely useless out there because he cant shoot worth a lick outside of the 15 foot area. The Cavs offence revolves around guys who can shoot the perimeter shot to open up Lebron, he wouldnt fit unless Brown opened up his offence to be more than a boring ISO play everytime down, which is why I hope CLE doesnt even make the playoffs because they're awful to watch.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote