Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - LeBron Is Frustrated In Cleveland
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

yes and saying what he did at the allstar game was so bad wasnt an exaggeration.... just saying his "media tirades" without really pointing to anything isnt an exaggeration... Its ok to like some1 and dislike some1, hell i dont have dislike KG, seems like a decent guy, but ppl been trying to hate on LeBron since he came in the league and all he has done is delivered what was promised of him, more then most can say. As i said, if you were a kid outta high school with that much hype getting 100mil and being hailed as the next Jordan, u might get a big head and attitude too, KG whined alot, he was always playing the "whoa is me" act in Minny, but altho his team was never stacked, he did get a few players with more skill then any1 LeBron has ever played with...

Anyways, both are great players, every fan has the right to like or dislike whomever for whatever reasons and more power to ya Just get used to the King doing big things, cuz this is just the beginning.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote