Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - I need your help guys! Vote for the Raptors here...
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Britt
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default I need your help guys! Vote for the Raptors here...

Hi!!
I'm from Spain and here the Raptors are pretty big and have a lot of fans, as well as the LA Lakers and the Memphis Grizzlies, mostly because of the Spanish players in them. Lots of the Raptors games are shown live on TV here in Spain. Well, I LOVE the Raptors, I'm a huge fan, they're my favorite team, and now the TV channel that shows their games (and the rest of the NBA games here in Spain) has created a poll to let people decide what game they will show next Friday. It's wether Pacers VS Raptors, Grizzlies VS Rockets or Trail Blazers VS Lakers. So far the Lakers game is winning (because of Pau Gasol) but I like the Raptors a lot more, I LOVE to watch the Raptors play! So please help the Raptors win and just go vote for them here:
http://www.cuatro.com/nba

It's in Spanish but just select the circle below the picture of Calderón and the Raptors and click "votar" (it means "vote"), maybe the Raptors still can win! Thank you guys, go vote!=)
Britt is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote