Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Report: Bargnani & Parker Offered for Okafor
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #66 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
If I can be sure that I'm not going to come here and find threads about my weak character or specifically targeting my views on Jose as interpreted by Benzo, as Benzo has promised, then I'm pretty good. Even better would be no threats of such things in the first place, and no attempts to turn every statement I make into part of a turf war that I never wanted.

I like to see my posts as part of an overall dance, not as an opportunity to do battle on a daily basis. Sorry for blathering on today. I just want some actual resolution, because honestly I'm sick of being blindsided and then told to get over myself. I guess that's way too much to ask for, but at least I've made myself as clear as I can.

I'll take a bit of a break, because I realize that it takes two to tango and that I have danced that particular dance too much myself. I need some time to fill my ipod and do some other shit, so I'm going to take the opportunity now and do everything I can to come back absolutely grudgeless.
Alright man. I was going to let it go untill this.

I'm going to make this as clear as possible, because other people really don't need to be bothered with this stuff. You seem to think I have some vendetta against you, that I am always looking to call you out. It couldnt be furthar from the truth, I treat you know differently than many others around here. I blindside you? You just brought me up on another website, out of blue. I accually give it quite little thought. I don't remember threatening you..thats crazy. I don't even see this "turf war" you speak off, its crazy. There are people here that can atest to the fact that on a number of occassions, I have spoken quite highly of you, but I'll be damnded if I am going to tip toe around fearing I may hurt your feelings. I don't think I have ever attacked your "character".

How did this all start...I said people will eat there words...how is this a personal attack on you...I don't get it.

I a very simple person...Not some mastermind hell bent on making you crazy.

Do your thing...unlike you I think you can bring alot to a forum, when your not preoccupied with what I do or say.

and I suppose thats all I have to say about that.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote