Originally Posted by Dann38
The way Bargs
is playing J.O. can afford to rest and let that knee heal. Jose? Not so much.
Wow. Get off Jose's dick. Are you blind? You know how much times Jose got blown by Rondo? Jose makes us even more of a jump shooter, his strategy dump the ball to Bosh
and stay at the 3pt line is Pathetic.
This why our big man gets into foul trouble, especially Bargs
today, instead blocking out his man, he needs to go a stop Rondo, because, you beloved point guard can't keep Rondo in front of him. I couldn't careless if he don't comeback for at least the next 3 weeks, Him playing the Matador clap defense just hurt my eyes.
Simple steps how Calderon
runs our team.
1. Holds the ball for 10 secs
2. Dump the ball to Bosh
3. Get the ball back
4. Either someone jacks the shot up or we get 24 sec.
1. Kills the dribble
2. gives it to someone, so he can start to dribble again
3. Dump it to Bosh
Now Calderon's how to kill a fastbreak
1. Once you get the ball, run to the back court
2. Stops at the 3 point line(hard dribble)
3. Wait until the other team's defense is set
4. dump the ball to someone, so they can shoot.