Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh putting things in perspective now and in the future
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
pimpery
is pounding the rock!

Banned

Representing:

lol wow, so you rather be the kings of old or the suns of last few years then MIA?? Wow, i rather win a championship and blow the team up and suck for 10 years. Rings is what we are playing for, the big ass party at the end of the year, getting to laugh at american fans as we parade around town as champs, just like the blue jays glory days, i wouldnt trade those titles to be good the last 10 years, im glad we won em.

Raptors are definately more respected then a couple years ago, but by no means do ppl percieve us as a real threat.

The high point as a team image wise league wide was after we lost to Philly in 7 games and resigned a bunch of players in the off season and got Hakeem (obv that wasnt a great move but many thot it could work out at the time). Many ppl were picking us to win the east that year and we had a more complete team then, then we have now, along with some tough Vets to help lead the way... obv it didnt work out, but to me that was the best time to be a rap fan, with now being a close 2nd.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote