Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - LeBron the Attention Whore
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 12:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Dude, it was your words really, I was just taking it to another level.

Also, if you want a "real" world example, hmmm, look at his Cleveland team. Yes, that is such a superior team. lol.

By the way he hasn't done anything. Once he actually wins a championship then I'LL see him on some level. Again, give me Kobe over LeBron every single time.

Oh well, I guess we can't all see through the marketing machine that is the NBA
You think Cleveland is very bad and we are much deeper and talented correct? Interesting cuz last i checked they have a better record then us (granted by only 1 game) and didnt lose in the 1st round last year... in fact, they went to the finals on the shoulders of one.... damn i forgot his name.... yes he is on a horrible team, i agree, but he is such a phenom he can single handedly make them a playoff team and brought them to the finals last year.... so plz dont act like they are so bad and we are so good, we had a decent year last year and fizzled in the playoffs and our "franchise" player was invisable, meanwhile LeBron went against one of the best defensive teams in the league (pistons), who knew that it was gonna be the LeBron show and all they had to do was shut him down to win, but they couldnt, hell every team in the league knows if u can shut him down u can beat the Cav's, but its much easier said then done.

You can take Kobe over LeBron, but you would have to admit its close even if u prefer Kobe, and you would have to say Kobe is a future HOF so what does this make LeBron? Kobe wasnt as dominant at LeBron's age that LeBron is now, nor did he ever take a team as bad as the Cav's to the finals, give LeBron the most dominant centre in the universe for a couple years, and all you would see is bling bling bling bling bling bling bling on his fingers too.
pimpery is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote