Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Report: Bargnani & Parker Offered for Okafor
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

You people are fucking insane.

Okafor>>>Wallace and AK.

Hes averaging 13+11 with 2 blocks on 53%+ excellent help and post D. In a couple years IMO we'll be fully convinced that Bosh+Bargs will never take us deep into the playoffs because they cant rebound when it matters(or Bosh defend for that matter). BC will have to make a decision who he thinks is the better fit at PF and I dont think theres any question who itll be.

Can any of you honestly say you're satisfied with this teams frontcourt D and rebounding? Comeon. I'm maybe Bargs' biggest supporter since hes come in, even through the rough times this year, I love his game, but Okafor+Bosh+ BC's creativity would give us Finals potential in 2 years max plus a long time to come after that.

Okafors only in his 3rd year too and has played in every game this year so far if I'm not mistaken.

Him and Bosh would be entering their primes together and their styles mesh perfectly. I'd do this deal in an instant, too bad CHA wouldnt.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote