Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - LeBron the Attention Whore
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 09:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpery View Post
Lol wishes he was on the same planet?? Ask the greats u are speaking of what they think of LeBrons game and if they were as good as him at that age?? Yes he got drafted the same year as Bosh... but he was outta high school, has lived up to the hype and more, you can hate on his personality but to hate on his game is a totally different thing, and yes i would trade those 3 for him without thinking, i dont mind having the best player in the world (if not the best u gotta give him top 3) b4 he turns 25, thats ridiculous.

And your example carries no weight and u know it, just because you get LeBron doesnt mean you have 9 Pollards beside him... so plz come up with a better example...
Dude, it was your words really, I was just taking it to another level.

Also, if you want a "real" world example, hmmm, look at his Cleveland team. Yes, that is such a superior team. lol.

By the way he hasn't done anything. Once he actually wins a championship then I'LL see him on some level. Again, give me Kobe over LeBron every single time.

Oh well, I guess we can't all see through the marketing machine that is the NBA
Claudius is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote