Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Honeymoon over for Jamario?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Honeymoon over for Jamario?

I don't know about you guys, but I think his game as regressed significantly over the last 5 or so games. I don't know if its fatigue from the amount of minutes he's been playing or that teams are learning to adapt to him now. He just hasn't been that in your face defender that we saw in the first 12 or so games and offensively just isn't anywhere close in being effective.

Anyhow, does anyone think its time to reward Delfino for his outstanding play so far this season and pencil him in to start at SF for the next little bit. Moon's an engery type player much like Humphries is and having him come off the bench now might be a nice change while allowing Carlos an opportunity to shine in the starting line-up. I mean, offensively he's an improvement ten fold to Moon, and defensively he might not get a ton of blocks, but I think he awareness on the defensive side is almost better than Moon hence why Delfino gets as many steals as he does.

Thoughts?
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote