Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If were only as easy
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:
Default If were only as easy

If it were only as easy as deciding, "I am going to the net, no ifs ands or buts, every time I have the ball.", We would have 200+ NBA players getting to the rim at will, and everyone would be shooting .550+ and the NBA would have to change foul outs to 8 or 9 per player.

It's time for people to start realizing Bosh's limitations as a player (Leo). I hope Jay doesn't keep on Bosh for getting to the rim tonight when it's other weaknesses in the Raps aresnal that are the real problems, it will confuse him, and destory him. He was playing like a superstar making his jumpshot his bread and butter at the start of the year, playing beautiful basketball. FOR Bosh GETTING TO THE RIM PLAYS OFF OF THE JUMPER, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Kevin Garnett gets points inside. Why? because he has 4 teammates who can get to into the paint and get shots up, and he cleans that shit up because his man has to help. All the other 4 guys are legit threats to score inside. The Raps have 3 guys who might score a few baskets here and their, but they aren't going to make big guys leave Bosh. What is Garnett's best post move? Back to the basket, fake right,turn left, fadeway jumper. His inside stuff comes off of teammates who also can play in the paint.

Watch a Raptor game, and actively look for how many times Bosh's man has to give help on Moon or Parker, or Graham, Jose or anybody. Bosh's man doesn't have to worry about anything but Bosh and only Bosh. Team's don't need two bigs to protect the paint against the Raps' guards. In fact, you put O'Neal on the floor, and opposing coaches can tell both their bigs not to help off them because teams don't need any bigs protecting the paint against our guards.

This team is done, unless we get a legit two guard.

Last edited by bjjs; 12-31-2008 at 10:56 PM.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote