Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Triano on FAN590
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
DuncMan
red inside

Representing:

I really couldn't see BC pulling the trigger on Bargs even at this point, i'm kind of relieved to see that i was right. Trust me, the kid has had me pulling my hair out as much as the next guy and yes, i'm getting sick to death watching him doing the same ol' fruitless thing. Part of me wants results, we're hurting right now, but i think it could really bite us in the ass if we give up on him now. Andrea has shown flashes of brilliance that have seemed to me even beyond brilliance...not something you'd usually see from a bum draft pick. At this point it is purely psychological. If BC isn't doing this already, spend as much money as possible on the best sports psychologist available and get our 7Ft stud back. I'd like to give him at least another season to prove himself. I'd also really, really hate to watch him go to another team and blossom into an allstar! I've got a feeling about him and i'm sure a lot of us do or at least have at some point. It isn't looking too good right now but i still have faith in the big guy. I'm all to aware of the stats and what you guys have been talking about here but i really don't think making this deal right now will work out for anyone except the other team.
DuncMan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key