Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Reflections...
Thread: Reflections...
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 11:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

heh. nice time to revisit this thread.

Bosh: has shown he can dominate for the most part. I like him this year. He hasn't dissapeared in spells like he did last year and once he got into 100% mid-season form, he has been the biggest player on our team. a few blips here and there with bad games, but Bosh has been a giant once again.

Bargnani: Roller-coaster ride for him this year for sure. But he looks much better in the last month. And defensively he's actually starting to resemble a center.

Jose: damn he's good. I'm close to thinking he's our best player right now. Bosh.... Jose....hmmm...???

TJ: The injury has definately changed the way he will play the game in that i certainly think he considers himself more of a secondary option. hopefully his wrist heals by the time things get going again and he can keep up his recovery which is looking pretty good,

Parker: I love him, but he's fallen a bit defensively and i don't like seeing those low point games from him. that said i still totally consider him to be one of our more reliable players.

Moon: a whole lot from nothing is how i see it. That last game against NJ was great to see. Very good rebounder and energy player. Best perimiter defender too. Yeah, we've talked about him chucking too much, but he didn't really do that vs. NJ and his shot ain't all that bad.

I'll get to some others later.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote