Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Toronto Raptors 84 - Boston Celtics 112 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #31 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
So from I have seen so far I would start Calderon, Delfino, Moon, Bosh and Bargani.
I would absolutely love that 123, but until Ford goes down again expect Jose to come off the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123
It't only my opinion and even though Leo Rautins stated that it would better to continue to start Calderon. Too many differant starting line ups and rotations is not very healthy for our team. Unfortunately players get injuried but we learn and hopefully get better from all this. We now have confirmation that with out Bosh our inside game is non existent, rasho can fill in for short periods of time but can't handle the extended mins. I know this will sound controversial but this is my take with TJ and starting.This guy can play and can score, its very natural for him to take the ball to the basket and score. Why put him into a position where he has to make plays an area where he needs to work on. Last night My buddies were counting and if it was not to a generous scorer TJ would have had 6 t/o.He forces alot where he should just take the basket him self. Thats why i would like to see him come off the bench.Let him be a allen iverson off the bench.
I'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest. Its no secret that T.J. is likely the most talented player offensively on this team, but Jose still remains the better PG hands down. But, in this day of professional sports egoes play a big part of it now, and demoting Ford to the bench for any other reason other than injury is going to disrupt this team more than some would like to believe. That's why I don't believe its going to happen and now that Ford is healthy once again, Jose will go back to his old role of backing T.J. up.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote