Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Toronto Raptors 84 - Boston Celtics 112 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #30 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Doc,I agree you can't point the finger at TJ, my post did not cast blame on him. With Bosh and Bargs both down to injury it gives PT to others on our team, it gives you a look at what we got and it gives players the chance to step up. On Raptors T.V. they say that Jose and Delfino has been the best players since we had Bosh , Bargs and tj out of the line up.I also believe that moon has exceeded everyones expectation. So from I have seen so far I would start Calderon, Delfino, Moon, Bosh and Bargani. It't only my opinion and even though Leo Rautins stated that it would better to continue to start Calderon. Too many differant starting line ups and rotations is not very healthy for our team. Unfortunately players get injuried but we learn and hopefully get better from all this. We now have confirmation that with out Bosh our inside game is non existent, rasho can fill in for short periods of time but can't handle the extended mins. I know this will sound controversial but this is my take with TJ and starting.This guy can play and can score, its very natural for him to take the ball to the basket and score. Why put him into a position where he has to make plays an area where he needs to work on. Last night My buddies were counting and if it was not to a generous scorer TJ would have had 6 t/o.He forces alot where he should just take the basket him self. Thats why i would like to see him come off the bench.Let him be a allen iverson off the bench.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote