Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chuck is on the brink.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
lang
watching.

Administrator

Representing:
Default Chuck is on the brink.

I saw this posted at RealGM here and wanted to get your opinions on the news. This is the excerpt:

Guys-

Mr. Swirsky has made it known to management of RealGM that he is offended by many remarks made about him by fans on this site, and to avoid any potential issues, we are going to err on the side of caution.

As such, this thread is being locked. In future, please be aware that Mr. Swirsky has made his sensitivities to comments made on here known, and that we have, as a result, decided to tread with care where he is concerned.

If you have a personal opinion about him or his work which you want to express in subsequent threads, please be clear that it is your opinion, in order to keep us on the safe side of potential issues.

Thanks for your co-operation.

-HP

I'm not quite sure what was said to bring this all about, but I am fairly confident it was good natured sports ribbing and not slanderous or malicious. It'll be interesting to see how Chuck expects all of RealGM to tiptoe around him with their opinions.
lang is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote